ONE: Join the fight against extreme poverty.
What is it? An action-packed, real-results, no-nonsense campaign against poverty.
What are the issues?
– Budget cuts that would mean:
– 789,500 fewer life saving vaccines for children, leading to
– 8,400 more deaths from preventable diseases.
– 77,200 more AIDS orphans
– 39,200 more AIDS related deaths
– 54,000 fewer TB patients will receive treatment; leading to
– 4,200 more TB deaths
– Higher instances of diseases that are totally preventable
– Fighting against HIV/AIDS
– Making sure children get food and vaccines
What YOU can do:
Right now, put down that p-set, close your physics book, and save that HUM paper for later. Make your voice heard.
Tell the UN.
Share this on Facebook.
And Tumblr. And e-mail. And any other social networking site! Go tell your friends and family!
Stand up against extreme poverty.
Best of luck with finals and have a wonderful break!