- Looking for a good use of your Spanish skills and can assist with translation of important documents and grantwriting to support policy change in Latin America?
- Interested in opportunities to develop entrepreneurship, media design and marketing skills?
- Someone who believes in creating impact through partnership, supporting social justice and addressing global health disparities?
- Committed to educating yourselves and others about issues of healthcare, international development and social medicine?
- Want to become part of a national network and dynamic student movement that is completely redefining what we, as college students, are capable of? (See this video.)
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, come by our information sessions this week!
Tuesday, October 9th at 7pm at HM 130
Wednesday, October 10th at 7pm at HM 145
Food and drinks will be served. If you have any questions send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a board member!
Apply here. Applications are due Friday, October 12 at 11:59 PM.